- Go to www.amazon.com.
- In the menu to the left, choose books.
- Again in the menu to the left, choose teens.
- Look over the page – you will see quite a lot of books, many of them bestsellers, being featured.
- Choose ten of them that look interesting, and click on them.
- Make a list of the titles you choose and the names of the authors.
- Scroll down a bit, and read the editorial reviews first.
- Scroll down a little more and choose at least three reader reviews to read.
The English Common
For all teachers of English in primary schools, middle schools, lower and upper secondary schools and teachers in adult education.
The English Common is a community of practice for teachers of English. A nonprofit site that enhances sharing and collaboration of good practices. A place to ask questions and get help.
- Professional Development
- Projects A1-A2
- Projects A2-B1
- Projects B1+
- Short Story Competition
The English Companion