This is a personalized test. You and you alone have something to say about the content.
- You sit at home (or at school or at the library) and work on your test.
- You are allotted a specific time-frame to work on and finish your assignments, for example 24 hours. It is up to your teacher.
- You can work on the assignments from the given start point and you must deliver them on time, i.e. before dead-line.
- You can use all resources you have at hand: dictionaries, your portfolio, your learning diary and text-book.
- You send the finished product by e-mail to your teacher – before dead-line.
- It is important that the test i related to subjects you have been working on in school and you eventually have stored in your portfolio.
- The schedule is tight – you must work hard!
This test is an effort to give the student a possibility to show what he/she can do – given time. It is designed for a mixed, multylevel group of students and has proven to give everyone a chance to shine.