It is very important for you to make reports to your teacher on your progress to insure that you do a good job on this assignment. Please send reports at the following points in your work:
- When you have decided on your theme. Include why you choose that particular one.
- When you have taken (or chosen) your pictures. Include what they are of and why you chose them, as well as any difficulties you ran into in taking them or fixing them, or interesting things that happened.
- When you have written the text for your pictures. Include any questions you have about what you might say. Send the teacher any parts you are not sure about to get help.
- When you have completed the layout of your album.
- Include how your work has gone, any technical or other problems you have had, how and when you plan to present it.
- Finally, it is very important that you evaluate your work yourself.
- In the email that accompanies your finished album, please
- rate the quality and amount of work you did on this project from 0 to 5.
- include an explanation of why you rate yourself that way
- what you got out of doing this project
For example, was the album fun to work with, did you learn much from the experience of working with it, etc.